Terrui Electric Fence Strainer
|Color||silver or customized|
| Material||Aluminum alloy|
|Name||Spring Clip Strainer|
Steel and aluminium with smooth spring clip design for maintaining tension and joining electric farm fencing wires.
Suitable for steel wire, cable, rope tighter in livestock cattle horses farm, courtyards, villas, manufacturing workshop, car towing to make your fence tighter.
Fence Strainer Ratchet Tensioner Heavy Duty Aluminium Alloy Electric Fencing Strainers for Livestock Cattle Horses Farm
1. Non-reversing gear design so that when the fence line breaks, no damage is caused to anything around it
2. Made of aluminium casting, robust and hard to rust, even outdoors, for long-term use, the tooth of fence line strainers,.
3. Stable mechanical gear structure for better stability of the rope tighteners and secure ropes on the fence.
4. When the fence line is loose after long-term use, just turn the ratchet to re-tighten the fence, easy to use.
1. Ratchet tighteners, is used as tensioning wires in the overhead lines. Take the wire rope on the tension or galvanized iron line when used, and fix it.
2. On the horizontal, clamp the wire with the clip wire, then pull the special use of the plate. Due to the anti-reversal effect of the pawl, the wire rope or galvanized iron wire is gradually wound on the ratchet roller to make the wire tightened, tighten.
3. The wire is secured to the insulator. Then release the paws before, loosen the wire rope or galvanized iron wire, release the clamp clamp, and then wrap the wire rope or galvanized iron wire on the roller of the ratchet.